Ex Patria Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
seneca
Clan friend
Clan friend

introduction Empty
PostSubject: introduction   introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:33 am

Hello guys, glad to be a part of this clan. I'm seneca Cool feel free to add me on your xfire. I also have a suggestion; ED servers being empty as they often are can be our training grounds where we could gang up and practice (and what's more important have fun together cheers ). I'm looking forward to that alien C u out there
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:12 pm

Very nice idea Smile you're right !
Back to top Go down
https://expatria.forumotion.com
Torge123
Co-leader
Co-leader
Torge123

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Hi Seneca,
welcome to Ex Patria, wish you have much fun here with us Smile

Hmm, i think i will introduce myself too;
-I am Torge Very Happy
-I am 18
-I live in Lower- Saxony in Germany
- My hobbies are playing CoD4 and CoD6 (it's great Razz ), meeting friends, watch movies, listen to music and so on
- I speak english, french and a bit of spain, but my english isn't very well, hope you will excuse this Very Happy
- I play CoD4 for half a year and i was a member of Wc5 for many months(like most of the EP members Very Happy) , i liked the clan very much but i had to leave it because of many different reasons
-hmm thats all Very Happy
- I hope that we will have a great time together and I think, i will enjoy it here much Very Happy

See you all- in game or in forum Surprised
Back to top Go down
Hexagon
Admin
Admin
Hexagon

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:49 am

Welcome Torge Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://expatria.forumotion.com/
seneca
Clan friend
Clan friend

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:27 am

Ha Ha Torge nice introduction Laughing You just have to give me your ID number and your favourite color and i'll know everything about you lol! Cheers
Back to top Go down
{WC5}Ozi
Clan friend
Clan friend

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:57 am

Torge123 wrote:
Hi Seneca,
welcome to Ex Patria, wish you have much fun here with us Smile

Hmm, i think i will introduce myself too;
-I am Torge Very Happy
-I am 18
-I live in Lower- Saxony in Germany
- My hobbies are playing CoD4 and CoD6 (it's great Razz ), meeting friends, watch movies, listen to music and so on
- I speak english, french and a bit of spain, but my english isn't very well, hope you will excuse this Very Happy
- I play CoD4 for half a year and i was a member of Wc5 for many months(like most of the EP members Very Happy) , i liked the clan very much but i had to leave it because of many different reasons
-hmm thats all Very Happy
- I hope that we will have a great time together and I think, i will enjoy it here much Very Happy

See you all- in game or in forum Surprised

I think You english is just GREAT
Back to top Go down
Torge123
Co-leader
Co-leader
Torge123

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:48 pm

@Ozi
Yeah, i know Very Happy
It's really "great", but as Simo said; I speak(or write Very Happy) english with you and that's kind of practise,too Very Happy
But I'm trying to improve my english-otherwise I'll get much problems in the A-levels next year Very Happy So please help me Wink

@Seneca
My favorite color is blue Very Happy and that's all you need to know Razz
Back to top Go down
{WC5}Ozi
Clan friend
Clan friend

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:32 am

I think you would do great, I mean your english is just amazing, did your teacher ever tell you that ?
Back to top Go down
Torge123
Co-leader
Co-leader
Torge123

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:15 pm

@Ozi
Sure, he did , he says it's each day Very Happy

But I think it's enough of sarcasm for me now Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ex Patria Clan :: Presentations :: Introductions-